- Leave them on the counter by the cashier
after you purchase something.
- Leave them at a gas pump for the next person
getting gas to find.
- Leave them in bathroom stalls for people
to read while taking a break. (We all love to read in there!)
- Leave them inside books about prophecy in
book stores or libraries.
- Leave them on store shelves.
- Place them inside pockets of clothing in
- Place them inside shoe boxes in stores.
- Please them in school lunch boxes, pots
and pans, Tupperware containers, filing cabinets, etc in stores.
- Leave them in church pews.
- Leave them in song books at church.
- Place them on car windshields you park next
- Place them inside the cars. (if they leave
the window open of course.)
- Mail them anonymously to people at random from addresses
in the phone book each week.
- Place them in plastic bags and tie them
to helium balloons and release them outside.
- Casually drop
them in front of groups of people, and whoever offers to help pick them up, let
them keep it.
- When buying newspapers from a machine, place
one in each paper still in the machine.
- Leave them with your tip at restaurants.
- Send one along with your monthly bills.
- Leave them in Taxi cabs, trains, busses, or
- Place them in study hall at school.
- Place them in books at the library.
- Drop them in peoples shopping carts when they
- Scatter them like the leaves of Autumn.